Tuesday 20 October 2015

Tony Wiley Chicago - Knowing Your Investment Goals


Planning to begin your investment career without any preparation or planning?? Give it a thought once again. Have you ever given an exam in your school, without any preparation or ever you've attended a project meeting with a client without knowing anything about the project? This shows that just like any other task investment requires some sort of knowledge and home work. First time investors must know that this area requires some degree of skill and no luck can make them successful here.There is a huge probability of failing in your first attempt, so rather than just jumping in, do some research at your end and identify your investment goals.

Putting some thought before beginning your investment journey can be really helpful. You can navigate smoothly with a proper plan, whereas you can be easily misguided with no or little knowledge about the industry. Chalk out a proper plan and identify your objectives you wish to achieve by investing your hard earned money.

1. Will you be buying a house?
2. Want to save for retirement?
3. Want to fund your higher education?

These are a few things due to which people start investing. You must find out your reason to do so. Know how much money you would require to accomplish these goals and make a strategy. Know what you would be doing with the money that can help you make better investment decisions.

Don't invest with a dream of becoming a millionaire overnight. Have realistic goals and make efforts to fulfill your dreams. These false hopes of becoming rich overnight will just disappoint you, so rather than dreaming an impossible life, invest safe and live a beautiful life. Invest your money in a way that it grows slowly with a period of time and you get what you expected by the estimated time.

Take the help of a financial planner before making any investments. He will help you determine the best way to achieve your financial goals in less time. With his help you can anticipate realistic returns on your investments rather than just expecting an unrealistic amount. Investment decisions involve a lot of brainstorming and speaking with the agent, so make sure you share a good comfort level with your adviser. Do your research and begin a successful investment journey.

Before you start, defining any goals you may have will help you plan, budget and choose the right investments. Your goals might be around enhancing your current lifestyle, planning for your family or your own retirement.


Too often, others invest money with dreams of becoming rich overnight. This is achievable - but it is also rare. It is usually a bad idea to start investing with hopes of becoming rich overnight. It is safer to invest your money in such a way that will slowly grow over time, and be used for retirement or education. But, if your investment objective is to get rich fast, you should learn as much about high-yield, short term investing as you possibly can before you invest.

1 comment:



  1. Loan Opportunity Offered By Mr, Pedro That Save My Family From Financial Bondage

    Hello Everyone, I am Putri Adiratnaa single mom from Jakarta, I would like to share this great testimony on how I got a loan from Mr, Pedro, when we were driven out of our home when I couldn't pay my bills anymore, After being scammed by various companies online and denied a loan from my bank and some other credit union I visited. My children were taken by foster care, I was all alone in the street. The day I shamefully walked into an old school mate who introduced me to Daisy Maureen. At first I told her that I am not ready to take any risk of requesting a loan online anymore, but she assured me that I will receive my loan from them. On second thought, due to my homelessness I had to take a trial and applied for the loan, luckily for me I received a loan of $80,000.00 from Mr, Pedro. I'm happy I took the risk and applied for the loan. My kids have been given back to me and now I own a home and a business of my own. All thanks and gratitude goes to the help of Mr, Pedro for giving me a meaning to life when I had lost all hope. If you are currently seeking loan assistance, you can contact them via: { pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp+1 863 231 0632 }

    ReplyDelete